Destiny, I loved your video! I could really get a sense of who you are from watching it. I really liked that you used your own voice and the says of your past, like "sit a spell". We are similar in that my father always says the same thing. I really enjoyed the pictures of your childhood and your family. It looks like there was never a dull moment.
One thing I learned about you is that you have a little boy. The best thing about your digital story is how down to earth and genuine it is throughout, which I'm sure only reflects your personality. It has a good sense of some of the things that life is really about!
Your video was great! I really noticed how much love you have for your family and your son. I can remember when my parents would make me do homework and learn how to spell words so I could develop a wider range of vocabulary. The flow of the pictures and the song was magnificent! Very well done on your part!
I really enjoyed watching your video. Your story has taught me that you are strong and independent. It seems like you are very close with your family and that is where we are the same. I loved seeing all of your photos. I thought your music went along great with your words and pictures.
I thought the music helped emphasize your strength of family and self. You and I might be near the same age because I remember some of the clothing styles in your pics! Another thing we have in common is that we have both experienced loss. I thought you did a nice job with your photostory.
I really loved all of the older pictures in your video-- they really show your family's personality! I can see that you are a strong woman with a deep love for her son. Loved the music, too ;)
This is outstanding Destiny! First off I loved the song! Then the pictures of your mother and father wild and young! The best line is " being from a coal company house and Irish Kings". Great lyrics for a song you should write when student teaching is over! I was glad to finally see pictures of your son! You two look amazing together! I know how it feels when your child struggles. I believe babies choose their parents and your son made a great choice when he chose you!
One thing I learned about you is that you are strong.
ReplyDeleteI liked how you included lots of old pictures and pictures of your son, too. I also liked how you said that you thank God for all that you have. :)
The music fit the pictures nicely, as well.
Destiny, I loved your video! I could really get a sense of who you are from watching it. I really liked that you used your own voice and the says of your past, like "sit a spell". We are similar in that my father always says the same thing. I really enjoyed the pictures of your childhood and your family. It looks like there was never a dull moment.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I learned about you is that you have a little boy. The best thing about your digital story is how down to earth and genuine it is throughout, which I'm sure only reflects your personality. It has a good sense of some of the things that life is really about!
ReplyDeleteYour video was great! I really noticed how much love you have for your family and your son. I can remember when my parents would make me do homework and learn how to spell words so I could develop a wider range of vocabulary. The flow of the pictures and the song was magnificent! Very well done on your part!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed watching your video. Your story has taught me that you are strong and independent. It seems like you are very close with your family and that is where we are the same. I loved seeing all of your photos. I thought your music went along great with your words and pictures.
ReplyDeleteI thought the music helped emphasize your strength of family and self. You and I might be near the same age because I remember some of the clothing styles in your pics! Another thing we have in common is that we have both experienced loss. I thought you did a nice job with your photostory.
ReplyDeleteI really loved all of the older pictures in your video-- they really show your family's personality! I can see that you are a strong woman with a deep love for her son. Loved the music, too ;)
ReplyDeleteYour little boy is a cute as can be. You did a great job on the video, well put together.
ReplyDeleteThis is outstanding Destiny! First off I loved the song! Then the pictures of your mother and father wild and young! The best line is " being from a coal company house and Irish Kings". Great lyrics for a song you should write when student teaching is over! I was glad to finally see pictures of your son! You two look amazing together! I know how it feels when your child struggles. I believe babies choose their parents and your son made a great choice when he chose you!
ReplyDelete